Junior Ambassador Scholarship Program
Weimar Chamber of Commerce and Gedenke! Festival
- Junior Ambassadors are dedicated to the positive promotion of the Weimar Area Chamber of Commerce and the Gedenke! Festival. They will work on a volunteer basis for 12 months and will serve as liaisons between the current Weimar Community, incoming community and business members and the young adult population. The Junior Ambassador’s main job is to be a helpful, friendly face for the community while learning and earning invaluable experiences.
Junior Ambassadors will be required to attend the following events:
- Down Home Christmas
- Member Banquet
- Membership Drive
- New Business Grand Openings
The Junior Ambassadors' duties include:
- Appearing on the Weimar Chamber Float at 5 parades. Gedenke!, Down Home Christmas, Colorado County Fair and two more of the Ambassadors choice.
- Speaking at board meetings (2 within the year)
- Answering questions about what the chamber does for the community
- Positively representing the Weimar Community
- Act as an ambassador to prospective community or business members
- A $2000 Scholarship will be awarded to each Junior Ambassador
- Sharpen communication and public speaking skills
- Improve interpersonal and conversational skills
- Enhance confidence when speaking and interacting with members of our community and those surrounding
- Develop networking skills through participation at exciting events
- Develop leadership to use in college and beyond
Click on a document below to view or download it.